Juki Model MO-6704 3-Thread Serger, Power Stand And Motor
Regular price $ 1,359.99
3 THREAD SERGER
- Stitch type : 1-needle over lock
- Stitch style in the U.S.A.: 504
- Max. Sewing speed : 7,000rpm
- Stitch length : 0.8 - 4mm
- Over edging width (mm): 1.6, 3.2, 4.0, 4.8
- Differential feed ratio: For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle bar stroke : 24.5mm
- Inclination angle of the needle: 20°
- Needle mechanism: Needle bar method and upper/lower bushing
- Needle: DC 27 (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. Lift of the presser foot: 7mm (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. Presser foot pressure: 63.7N (6.5kg)
- Stitch adjusting method: By push-button
- Differential-feed adjusting method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the machine head :28kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil :JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG 18)
- Micro-lifter : Provided as standard
The Juki MO-6700S Series is a new and powerful overlock/safety stitch machine that has been developed to offer increased reliability and ease-of-use, while upgrading seam quality at higher sewing speeds. It responds to a wider range of materials and processes to finish high-quality soft-feeling seams.
With the operating noise having been reduced and increased durability ensured, the cost-effective MO-6704S is a leading machine in the new era.
The machine ensures both beautiful and upgraded seam qualitiy at higher speeds.
Since the machine comes with a needle-thread take-up mechanism as well as a looper thread take-up mechanism, to offer upgraded responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension, it achieves well-tensed soft-feeling seams that flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the material at the maximum sewing speed of 7,000rpm.
Further increased reliability.
The newly adopted upper and lower needle bar bushings of the needle bar mechanism improve both the durability and reliability of the needle bar unit. The machine comes standard with a cartridge type oil filter and cooling fan for further improved reliability and durability.
The machine has been developed with the intention of providing an extended service life.
The machine incorporates various mechanisms as standard, such as a differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism and an external adjustment mechanism for adjusting the feed dog inclination as well as increasing the differential feed ratio, which can be easily adjusted to finish seams that perfectly match the material to be used.
Comfortable operation is all but guaranteed, by a wider area around the needle entry, the adoption as standard of a micro-lifter feature that offers improved responsiveness to materials and provides the operator with upgraded operability, and by the reduction of operating noise and vibration, which has been achieved by designing an optimally balanced machine.