Juki AVP 875 AW 2 Automatic Pocket Setter (for jeans)
- The machine demonstrates improved productivity
- The machine folds pocket cloths with beautiful, sharp creases and absolutely no material slippage
- The pocket style jig can be easily replaced and adjusted
- The blade point of the hook tucks the thread at a constant position even if the needle throws to the right and left, thereby helping reduce stitch skipping and thread breakage
- The machine achieves consistent seam quality
- The machine is ready for large garment bodies
- The folding unit is sufficiently spaced from the machine head. This means large garment bodies never interfere with each other even when right and left garment bodies are alternately processed on the machine
- The machine widely adapts to materials of various sizes and many different sewing specifications
- The large-hooked zigzag stitching lockstitch machine head runs at a maximum sewing speed of 4,000rpm and comes with JUKI's unique offset mechanism for the hook driving shaft
- Pocket style jigs can be replaced with no tools A new pocket style jig can be installed in the machine and fully adjusted in only about five minutes
- After replacing the pocket style jig, the folding position of the pocket cloth can be finely adjusted via the operation panel in a few short moments
- The stacker provides a capacity of 64 pieces of finished products. In addition, the stacker is equipped as standard with a stacker-capacity detector
- Crease Folding Unit
- Complete with table stand and motor
JUKI automatic pocket setter is a highly advanced machine that automatically performs pocket setting procedures for jeans ranging from folding the hip pocket piece, setting it onto the garment body, sewing it, and stacking the finished product. The result is even more consistent quality and higher productivity.
The machine automatizes a series of pocket-setting processes, concurrently folding and sewing sequential pocket cloths in the production line, thereby resulting in substantial labor savings. With its newly developed large-hooked zigzag-stitching lockstitch machine head, the machine run at a maximum sewing speed of 4,000rpm and executes all of its operations with split-second response. The sum result: dramatically reduced cycle time and increased productivity.
A pocket cloth is folded on the table surface and properly tensed by a pocket style jig to create sharp creases without material slippage or bulging. The pocket cloth is vertically shifted and pulled to the suitable tautness for placement on the garment body. This prevents the pocket cloth from slipping out of the correct position and makes it easy to adjust folding timing. With this pocket-folding and pocket-positioning mechanism, the machine is widely adaptable to various materials.
Replacing the pocket style jig, including adjustment, takes only about five minutes. The pocket style jig can be attached/removed without the use of any tools. By reducing the downtime required for pocket style jig replacement, the machine can respond more flexibly to small-lot production.
The work clamp plate clamps the pocket cloth at the center of the sewing area so that the entire pocket cloth is pressed down evenly, thereby preventing the cloth from flopping.